<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Tuesday, May 25, 2004



Ah, yeah... Y'all ready for this? 


Uh... yeah yeah, ha ha, mic check, mic check... yeah, mic check mic check... yeah, MY NAME IS...

SHAKE ZULA! Tha mic rula! Tha old schoola!
Ya wanna trip? I'll bring it to ya!

Yeah, FRYLOCK and I'm on top, rock ya like a cop,
Meatwad ya up next wit' ya knock-knock!

MEATWAD make tha money, see
Meatwad get tha honeys, G
Drivin' in my car
Livin' like a star
Ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus

Ha ha... check it... uh, check check it, yeah...

'Cause we are tha AQUA TEENS!
Make tha homies say "Ho!" and tha girlies wanna scream!
'Cause we are tha AQUA TEENS!
Make tha homies say "Ho!" and tha girlies wanna scream!

Yeah, Aqua Teen Hunger Force... number one in tha hood, G...

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?