<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Friday, May 07, 2004



The RASSM Blogroll 


Kim kindly pointed me to the RASSM Blogroll, which should be linked now over there on the left somewhere. Which is where most RASSMers are to me, socially and politically. To the left. So if you don't like what I have to say, check out some of their stuff.

As of this writing, I'm not on the blogroll. But if you're reading this, you know where I am, so there's not much point in worrying about it.

UPDATE: Added also, a link to the Livejournal of my friend David Robson. Dave is like a brother to me in many ways... in spite of, or perhaps because of, the many ways in which we're diametrically opposite. You will search far and wide for a person as generous, talented, kind, and all-around great as David Robson. I'm grateful to know him.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?