<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday, June 07, 2004



Out of the Silent Blogger 


Haven't posted anything this week because I've been away from my points of Internet access. Posting will continue to be light for the rest of June and July, at least. This fall, I'll be thinking hard about getting service at my house, though I live in a benighted area with no high-speed access to speak of.

Had a fairly productive week. Wrote a prologue I'd earlier decided not to write, and found it very useful writing the fifth draft of chapter 1. Maybe once I get the fifth draft of chapter 1 finished, I can move on to the third of chapter 2. And if I finish the third draft of chapter 2, I can write the first draft of chapter 3.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is easily the best movie of the series so far. It's the first one I fully intend to see again in theaters.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?