<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Friday, February 18, 2005



Taking leave 


I'm headed up the road tomorrow to Virginia. By Saturday night, I intend to be sitting on the sofa at my parents' house, watching TV.

That's about it.

I'll be in Virginia for about a week, then back probably late Sunday. Posting until then will be non-existent. Sorry for that. I know y'all miss this site like crack when I don't post stuff.

When I return, posts about:

* Sore losers
* Why chess is the greatest game ever invented (with the possible exception of basketball)
* The doctrine of sovereign grace and why everything you know about God may be wrong
* ... and, of course, The Night I Scared the Bus Driver!

Or maybe just more of the same ol' crud.

So till next week: take care of yourselves, my friends and family.

See you later.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?