<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday, March 28, 2005



Track pics 


Our first track meet was on Thursday, March 24. I went as an unofficial assistant to the coach and official photographer for the school website. The boys' team won their portion of the meet; the girls placed third overall, with a number of individual wins (notably the high jump, won by Whittney in a tense tie-breaker round). It was a blast, and I just hope this week's meet isn't rained out.

You can see the pictures as a slide show at our school's "brag book" photo gallery. Click the "GMS Track and Field" link there and the pics should load on your computer and start the slide show automatically. I kept copies for myself, of course, so I may post a few of them here eventually.

(At the same site, there's a slide show of our girls' basketball team, both 7th and 8th grades; click the link, it's pretty good.)

I'm still having the time of my life, as Green Day would say. Normally I can't wait for summer; this year, I definitely can.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?