<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday, August 22, 2005



BIiIiIRDman! 


Tonight, Adult Swim showed the Harvey Birdman episode that purports to be an actual one from 1967.

I am happy, because I taped it.

Which means that now I can hear Birdman yell "BIiIiRdman!" any time I want, and thereby revisit my memories of watching the show in black-and-white on a friend's TV set in Mexico.

Adult Swim's schedule has gotten much stronger lately -- I credit the hiatus of Tom Goes to the Mayor.  May it become permanent, if it hasn't already.  

Actually, the Saturday schedule could be better.  I guess I'm not really hip to the anime stuff -- I like Trigun, I like Cowboy Bebop, I like GITS:SAC, but I can live without Inu Yasha or Full Metal Alchemist.

Though Full Metal Alchemist could probably be vastly improved by having Vincent D'Onofrio show up in every episode and shoot an authority figure, then himself.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?