<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday, August 29, 2005



Strange bedfellows? Not really, I guess 


I note, by glancing off to the Blogdom of God links on the left of my page, that Andrew Sullivan is in the BoG.

Interesting.

I wasn't aware of Sullivan's religious leanings... ie., that he had any.   But I see from various sources -- not all complimentary (note apparently family-unfriendly links at bottom of page; you have been warned) -- that he's Roman Catholic.

Of course, the only scandal here is that he's getting a link on my page and not reciprocating.  Greedy of him, wouldn't you say?  Hey, Andy, how about spreading some of the link-love around?

(Oh, yeah... and World Mag Blog could do some reciprocating, too.)

(Oh, crap... I need to get that link to Dave Worrell's page back up before I turn into a complete hypocrite.)

UPDATE: My hypocrisy is history!  Sorry, Dave.  Congrats on making Jedi, even if... you know... not really.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?