<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday, May 22, 2006



Coming soon: An update! 


Just a quick update to let everybody (all three of you) know that an update will be coming soon.

Just as soon, that is, as I get a spare moment to breathe.

What's been going on, briefly:

1. Basketball has NOT ended for the year. In fact, thanks to the miracle known as "youth basketball," I've been watching our girls and boys continue to play during the off-season. It's nearly as good as the regular season.

2. I'm in the process -- the highly stressful process -- of wrapping up the best school year ever. In doing so, I'm looking forward to next year, when I'll have a handpicked class of the best sixth-graders we've had in years; a class composed not only of the cream of the crop, but of the cream of the cream.

3. I haven't had time to go the movies lately. That doesn't keep me from having opinions about, among other things, The Da Vinci Code, opinions I'll be sharing as time permits.

I notice that, up until this post is made, you could see every post I've made this entire school year, since September when softball season was in full swing. If it seems like the year was short... well, it was.

More later.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?